Nominations are open for 2018. Deadline for nominations has been extended to April 15, 2018.
ATHENA Akron will honor established women leaders at a reception held on Thursday May 24th, 2018
from 4:30 to 6:30 pm at Portage Country Club.
ATHENA Akron will honor established women leaders who are new to their position at a reception. We are accepting nominations for women who are leaders in their field – women who have reached an exceptional level of achievement. Here is the information to nominate an established woman leader who is new to her position during this last year.
Criteria and Information:
- Anyone can nominate (and you can nominate yourself)
- The woman leader must already be an established leader, even before she has accepted the new position
- For this event, certifications and registrations are not considered new positions.
- The new position must be significant, deserving of outstanding recognition of this women’s leadership in the Akron community.
What type of promotion/position meets the definition?
Examples might include:
● Non-profit: President/CEO, Executive Directors
● Elected Officials
● Corporate/Healthcare/Banking: Executives
● Education: Dean/Provost
● Legal/Accounting/Consulting: Partner
To Make a Nomination:
Please fill out this online form.
[wufoo username=”bluefootforms” formhash=”rh2whkb08lppej” autoresize=”true” height=”802″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]
Or you may click on this link for the nomination form for women leaders new to their positions fillable PDF.
You may submit this completed form in two ways:
1) Click File –> Save As to save the completed form to your computer, and name the file ATHENA Nomination. Email the PDF as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm we received it from you.
2) Print the completed form and mail to:
Attn: WLNP Nomination
2106 Braewick Circle, Suite 202
Akron, OH 44313
If you have any questions, contact Stacey Zahoranski at email@example.com or call at 330-819-0486.
By providing this information, we can better review the nomination and formally invite the Woman Leaders in a New Position to be honored at the reception.